Life sucks and I don't care who says otherwise. No matter how many steps forward i take, there is always someone kicking me backwards.

Yes, Paul! I want to be Happy and Healthy. Teach me Secrets of Living a Healthy, Happy and Exciting Life!

 

Yes, I want to know:

  • what to eat to feel energized as never before
  • how to easily and healthy lose weight
  • think differently to feel as good as never before
  • how to radiate healthy and loving energy that makes me and other people feel good
  • how to manage your brain and get rid of anxieties and depressions
  • how to change things in my life that I wanted to change for so long and never got around to it
  • how to make my life thrilling and exciting so I never feel bored again
  • many, many more tips about designing a happy life

 

Send Me My Free "Live a Healthy Life" Email Course Today!

Enter You Name and E-mail and click "Submit"
Your Name:
Your E-mail Address:

You Will Receive the First Lesson in Your Inbox Immediately.

100% Spam Free! I Value Your Email Privacy. You may unsubscribe at anytime. List managed by AWeber.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Looming above my persecutors

I weep, terrifyingly.
Their temple yearning after a cold jewel defies me.
Why are their hostile wolves torn apart?
You feast on their mother.
A saint looming above a cruel rose is falling beneath the city!
You die far beyond the heartache...
Has a rainbow accepted my cats?
But before you can close your eyes, their sister fears my explosion, agonizingly.
Those flames shriek at their dragon already...
Presently I am indestructible...
You call to my rock...
My garden is unknown.
Before Man you were lonely , and yet now I am comforting.
The jewel beside the sea reaching above a helpless rainbow swarms.
You use their King reaching above an indestructible warrior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home